We promote leading-edge research on illuminating the mechanisms behind the phenomena of life, as well as on cures for disease and improving our health. We research and teach in all medical-related fields, such as medical science and health science, with the goal of fostering individuals who will serve as tomorrow's international leaders in their fields equipped with creative powers for research. Doctors seeking to enhance their clinical skills in specific areas may enrol for Graduate Diploma programmes that are recognised by the Korean Educational Council. These Graduate Diploma programmes consist of lectures, tutorials and/or clinical attachments which will allow the students to gain relevant insights, work on real-life case studies, as well as gain hands-on experience. Students have access to facilities at Dankook University, including a dedicated medical library and simulation labs.
Objective / Goal
Objective / Goal
1. Cultivate dentists who can demonstrate philosophical, social understanding and discernment throughout dentistry by selecting dental students without social, intellectual, and moral deficiencies to create academic environments.
2. Cultivate dentists with the ability to cultivate thorough biological understanding and develop a high level of basic knowledge to practice oral disease prevention.
3. Take responsibility for thorough oral health care ethics and patients, and cultivate dentists with the skills to play a leadership role in improving oral health in the community.
4. Understand and implement the necessity of lifelong education, accept new research projects, and produce dentists who have empirically cultivated the qualities to develop better scientific oral health care plans.
5. Cultivate researchers, scholars, and professors dedicated to the field of dentistry with the capacity to embrace new research projects, By transferring knowledge about the research value of dental medicine, research plans and methods,
Our medical light program aims to provide extensive technologies which includes development, equipment and clinical application to the fine graduate students who majored medicine, biology, physics, electronics and biomaterials. Light itself is combination product of physics and electro-engineering and medical light application requires shared work of expert of biology and medicine. Thus, medical light program will support individuals specialties and will proceed separate laser related classes and experiments in parallel and develop the manpower who will be responsible for the specific work that requires expertise of both specialties.